SALA 'Suspension Trauma Safety Strap' for full body fall arrest harness. KK09501403.
* Webbing - 19mm wide, nylon
* External fabric - Durable 600D nylon
* Closures - Zipper fasteners
* Hook - Heat treated alloy steel
* Overall dimensions - 57mm x 38mm
* Maximum capacity - 141 kg
* Net Weight - 91g
* Patents Pending
* Fits most harness brands, styles, and sizes
- If a worker remains suspended in their harness for even short
periods of time, they may suffer the effects of suspension trauma (also
known as Orthostatic Intolerance) these effects include
unconsciousness, serious injury and even death.
- The Suspension Trauma Safety Strap provides the means for a worker
who has fallen to stand in their harness, while waiting for rescue.
Standing relieves pressure on the legs and prevent the effects of
- The system is compact and lightweight and can be quickly and easily
attached to a SALA full body harness, or onto most other harness brands
and styles. It can equally quickly and easily be removed from the
harness, for inspection of the harness, or to use on another harness.
- The innovative design means the system packs away into to 2 tiny
cases, one each side of the harness, during work the user wont know its
- The Zipper pack design is durable yet allows for the system to be used in training, and to then be re packed by the user.