Call us on 0844 804 4190
Nailers, Staplers, Nails and Staples, Safety Footwear, Safety Equipment & Workwear
Sala Sealed 39m Heavy Duty Retrieval Fall Arrest Safety Block SRLKD2PS39RSS
Sala 'Sealed' 39m Heavy Duty Retrieval Fall Arrest Safety Block SRLKD2PS39RSS Conforms to standard : EN360 System breaking Strength >12KN
- Corrosion resistant cast aluminium, and stainless steel housing
- All critical fall arrest components, (main spring and break mechanism etc) sealed from external elements (dirt, moisture, oil etc)
- Integral rescue retrieval system, with overload clutch.
- Internal energy absorption system, in case of a fall, reduces forces to under 6kN, with fall height of under 2 meters.
- Available in 3 lengths 15m, 25m and 39m
- 5mm diameter stainless steel cable
- Double action swivel connector, with Fall indicator, opening 18 mm
- Reserve lifeline system
Designed for fall arrest situations, working within a recommended working area, where the increased security of a rescue facility is required.
- This device was specifically designed for harsh environments
- Ideal for confined space work with tripod
This Self Retracting Lifeline must be used the following products :
- A Sala Anchorage system conforming to EN795.
- A Sala full body fall arrest harnesses conforming to EN361. It may be use with either the front or rear fall arrest points.
- For easier use of rescue facility an adapter can be used to quickly attached to Tripod led, or davit arm.
- Adaptor ref: KT233401065 for 15m devices
- Adaptor ref: KT233401123 for 25m devices
- Adaptor ref: KT233401140 for 39m devices
- Housing - corrosion resistant cast aluminium : polyester baked finish and pressed stainless steel
- Anchorage handle : Stainless steel
- Fasteners and locking Pawls - stainless steel
- Main shaft - stainless steel
- Main spring : carbon spring steel
- Retrieval mechanism : Steel - Zinc plated with yellow passivation
- Galvanised cable : 5mm diameter : 7x19 construction - Minimum tensile strength >19kN
- Stainless cable : 5mm diameter - 7x19 construction - Minimum tensile strength >16kN
- Internal energy absorption system limits forces generated in a fall to <6kN.
- Rescue handle overload clutch - slips at 225kg
- Double action snap hook at end of cable : Forged steel body , pressed steel Gate. Zinc plated with yellow passivation. Gate opening 18 mm.
- Impact indicator/ Swivel : stainless steel
- 600mm of emergency reserve cable, built into device, with reserve cable activation mark on cable.
- Individual serially numbered