Call us on 0844 804 4190
Nailers, Staplers, Nails and Staples, Safety Footwear, Safety Equipment & Workwear
Sala Glyder™2 Sliding Beam Anchor 22104700A Atex
Glyder™2 Sliding Beam Anchor 22104700 Atex. Glyder2 is designed with the worker in mind. It’s simply the safest, lightest and easiest to use beam anchor in the world!
Integrated ratcheting adjustment system provides quick and easy installation and removal.
Unique guarded locking mechanism protects the anchor from accidental disengagement
Replaceable synthetic wear pads eliminate metal-to-metal contact reducing friction which provide smooth and effortless operation
Extremely lightweight at only 1.66kg with a user capacity of 189kg
Fits I-beams from 8.75-35cm wide, up to 3.125 cm thick
Meets global standards including OSHA, ANSI Z359, ANSI A10.32, EN 795:1996 Class B.
The Glyder™2 provides fall protection and complete horizontal mobility while working on structural steel such as I-beams.
- For complete peace of mind, the ratcheting adjustment hook ends have a guarded locking mechanism.
- Ordering Information:
- 22104700A: GlyderTM2 Sliding Beam Anchor fits I-beam flanges 8.75cm to 35cm
- Load Bar Material - Aluminum 7075-T651
- Hook Ends Material - Alloy steel with zinc plating
- D-ring Material - Carbon steel with zinc plating
- Wear Pads Material - Polyethlene, U.V. stabilizer
- Fits I-Beam Size - 8.75cm to 35cm wide flange, up to 3.125cm
• Capacity - 189kg
• Weight - 1.66kg
• Minimum Breaking Strength - 22kN
• Standards and Warranty - Complies with OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, ANSI Z359.1, ANSI A10.32 and EN 795: 1996 Class B