Call us on 0844 804 4190
Nailers, Staplers, Nails and Staples, Safety Footwear, Safety Equipment & Workwear
Sala ATEX Ultra Lok 9m Length Stainless Steel Cable Polyurethane Housing KD23504431A
Sala ATEX Ultra Lok 9m Length Stainless Steel Cable KD23504431A. Polyurethane Housing - 5mm Width Cable. Double action swivel connector with fall indicator 18mm opening Anti-ratchet system and i-Safe™ equipped.
- Zone 0 :
- Explosive gas atmosphere is present continuously or for a long period.
- Zone 1 :
- Explosive gas atmosphere is likely to occur in normal operation.
- Zone 2 :
- Explosive gas atmosphere is not likely to occur in normal operation and if it does occur is likely to do so only infrequently and will exist for a short period only.
Designed for fall arrest situations, working within a recommended working area
- Pole work
- Mast/tower work
- Scaffolding/steel work
- Structural steel
- Confined spaces
This Self Retracting Lifeline must be used the following products
- A Sala Anchorage system conforming to EN795.
- A Sala full body fall arrest harnesses conforming to EN361.
- It may be use with either the front or rear fall arrest points.
- Housing : 6,9,15m models Glass filled polyurethane, with aluminium side plates
26m model - cast aluminium, painted finish
- Drum - Aluminium
- Fasteners and locking Pawls - stainless steel
- Main shaft - stainless steel
- Main spring - stainless steel
- Galvanised cable : 5mm diameter Minimum tensile strength >19kN
- Stainless cable : 5mm diameter Minimum tensile strength >16kN
- Internal energy absorption system limits forces generated in a fall to <6kN.
- Double action swivel snap hook at end of cable : Forged steel body and swivel, pressed steel Gate. Zinc plated with yellow passivation. Gate opening 18 mm. With built in impact indicator.
- 360 degree swivel upper anchorage point : Steel with Zinc plated with yellow passivation. Internal diameter 16.5mm.
- 500mm of emergency reserve cable, built into device, with reserve cable activation mark on cable.
- Individual serially numbered
- Conforms to standard : EN360
- System breaking Strength >12KN