Call us on 0844 804 4190
Nailers, Staplers, Nails and Staples, Safety Footwear, Safety Equipment & Workwear
Sala Atex Ultra Lok 3.35m Lightweight Webbing SRL Safety Block KD1PWB335A
Sala Atex Ultra Lok 3.35m Lightweight Webbing SRL Safety Block. 25mm wide web with swivelling 16.5mm opening hook, anti-ratchet system, i-Safe™ equipped. Zone 2.
- Lightweight Glass filled polyurethane housing
- Internal energy absorption system, in case of a fall, reduces forces to under 6kN, with fall height of under 2 meters.
- Available in 2 lengths 3.35m and 6.1m
- 25mm width high strength nylon webbing
- Double action swivel connector, opening 18 mm
- Reserve lifeline system
- Double anti-ratcheting pawls
Designed for fall arrest situations, working within a recommended working area
- Pole work
- Mast/tower work
- Scaffolding/steel work
- Structural steel
This Self Retracting Lifeline must be used the following products
- A Sala Anchorage system conforming to EN795.
- A Sala full body fall arrest harnesses conforming to EN361.
- It may be use with either the front or rear fall arrest points.
- Housing -Glass filled polyurethane, with aluminium side plates
- Drum - Nylon
- Fasteners and locking Pawls - stainless steel
- Main shaft - stainless steel
- Main spring - stainless steel
- Lifeline : 25mm wide, 2.3mm thick, nylon webbing, Minimum tensile strength >22kN
- Internal energy absorption system limits forces generated in a fall to <6kN.
- Centrifugal ratchet absorption breaking system
- Double action swivel snap hook at end of cable : Forged steel body and swivel, pressed steel Gate. Zinc plated with yellow passivation. Gate opening 18 mm.
- 360 degree swivel upper anchorage point : Steel with Zinc plated with yellow passivation. Internal diameter 16.5mm.
- 500mm of emergency reserve lifeline, built into device, with reserve lifeline activation mark on webbing.
- Individual serially numbered
- Conforms to standard : EN360
- System breaking Strength >15KN