Call us on 0844 804 4190
Nailers, Staplers, Nails and Staples, Safety Footwear, Safety Equipment & Workwear
IKAR Fall Arrest Block with 3.5M Webbing Lifeline HWB3.5
IKAR HWB.5 Fall Arrest Block with 3.5m Webbing Lifeline in an aluminium housing. EN360:2002.
- This aluminium housed fall arrest block.
- A sturdy, low maintenance device fitted with a webbing lifeline.
- Terminated with an aluminium double action hook.
- The attachment anchorage point on the fall arrest block is a cast aluminium swivel eye ø16mm.
- Suitable for connection via a standard karabiner type connector, or a standard karabinerype connector with an ancharage sling.
- The lifeline in this fall arrest block has been tested in a simulated fall over an edge and passed the German draft amendment EN360.
- must be made to ensure that in the event of an arrested fall, the lifeline does not pass over an edge.
- The dimensions of this retractable type fall arrester block are: 315 x 123 x 75 mm.
- The weight of the block is: 1.4 Kg.